Waveshare 13.3inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) (for EU) (16643)
- 13.3inch IPS screen,1920x1080 hardware resolution
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
- 75x75mm spacing mounting holes (M4 screw hole) for general wall mount
- Comes with 75° tilt angle stand
Using with Game Consoles
|Part Number||Microsoft XBOX||Sony PS4||Nintendo Switch|
|3.5inch HDMI LCD|
|4.3inch HDMI LCD (B)|
|5inch HDMI LCD (G)|
|5inch HDMI LCD (H)|
|7inch HDMI LCD|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H)|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (B)|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (H)|
|11.6inch HDMI LCD (H)|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H) V2|
|15.6inch HDMI LCD (H)|
- Limited by the game console OS, the touch function is unavailable.
- Sound support means, it is possible for the game console to output sound signal via LCD embedded speaker, external speaker interface, or earphone jack.
- Why the LCD doesn't work with my Raspbian?
- To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual. However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
- Why the LCD still doesn't work with the Waveshare provided image?
- Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine. Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly. The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact.
- Which power supply should I use?
- It is recommended to use a 5V/3A power adapter for the Raspberry Pi other than USB connection, otherwise the Pi may failed to start up because the PC's USB port might have not enough power. For large size LCDs, say, 10inch diagonal or more, another stand-alone power adapter is also required to provide power to the LCD.
For more info, please check the wiki page.
|Part Number||Resolution||Display Interface||For use with||Dimension (mm)||Touch Panel Type||Toughened Glass Cover||Display Tech.||Sound||Popular Game Consoles||How you feel|
|2.8inch RPi LCD (A)||320×240||SPI||Pi||As Pi 3B+||Resistive||TFT||★☆|
|3.2inch RPi LCD (C)||320×240||High-Speed SPI||Pi||As Pi 3B+||Resistive||TFT||★★|
|3.5inch RPi LCD (B)||480×320||SPI||Pi||As Pi 3B+||Resistive||IPS||★★☆|
|3.5inch RPi LCD (C)||480×320||High-Speed SPI||Pi||As Pi 3B+||Resistive||TFT||★★★|
|4inch RPi LCD (C)||480×320||High-Speed SPI||Pi||96 × 61||Resistive||TFT||★★★|
|HDMI / Type-C Displays|
|3.5inch HDMI LCD||480×320||HDMI||Pi||As Pi 3B+||Resistive||IPS||★★★☆|
|4inch HDMI LCD (H)||480×800||HDMI||Pi||99 × 58||Resistive||IPS||★★★★|
|4.3inch HDMI LCD (B)||800×480||HDMI||Not only Pi||106 × 68||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★☆|
|5inch HDMI LCD||800×480||HDMI||Pi||121 × 78||Resistive||TFT||★★★★|
|5inch HDMI LCD (B)||800×480||HDMI||Not only Pi||121 × 76||Resistive||TFT||★★★★☆|
|5inch HDMI LCD (G)||800×480||HDMI||Not only Pi||121 × 76||Resistive||TFT||★★★★☆|
|5inch HDMI LCD (H)||800×480||HDMI||Not only Pi||121 × 76||Capacitive||TFT||★★★★☆|
|5.5inch HDMI AMOLED||1080×1920||HDMI||Not only Pi||140 × 75||Capacitive||AMOLED||★★★★★|
|7inch HDMI LCD||1024×600||HDMI||Pi||165 × 107||Resistive||IPS||★★★★|
|7inch HDMI LCD (B)||800×480||HDMI||Not only Pi||165 × 107||Capacitive||TFT||★★★★☆|
|7inch HDMI LCD (C)||1024×600||HDMI||Not only Pi||165 × 107||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★★|
|7inch HDMI LCD (H)||1024×600||HDMI||Not only Pi||165 × 107||Capacitive||?||IPS||★★★★★|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD||1024×600||HDMI||Pi||235 × 144||Resistive||TFT||★★★★|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (B)||1280×800||HDMI||Not only Pi||274 × 187||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★★|
|10.1inch HDMI LCD (H)||1024×600||HDMI||Not only Pi||257 × 162||Capacitive||TFT||★★★★☆|
|11.6inch HDMI LCD (H)||1920×1080||HDMI||Not only Pi||285 × 182||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★★|
|13.3inch HDMI LCD (H) V2||1920×1080||HDMI||Not only Pi||330 × 208||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★★|
|15.6inch HDMI LCD (H)||1920×1080||HDMI||Not only Pi||387 × 232||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★★|
|15.6inch FHD Monitor||1920×1080||HDMI / Type-C||Not only Pi||373 × 238||Capacitive||IPS||★★★★★|
- Pi 3B+ means Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- If the LCD is intended to play videos, please choose the one with HDMI display interface for better experience.
- Toughened Glass Cover ?: the 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) features toughened glass cover, while the 7inch HDMI LCD (H) uses a normal screen cover
Have a look :
- 13.3inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case) x1
- Power adapter EU plug 12V x1
- HDMI cable x1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x1
- Quick start sheet x1
|Shipping weight:||1.41 Kg|