The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is based on the Broadcom BCM2837, a 1.2 GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU. Therefore, the Pi 3 is up to ten times as powerful compared to the first-generation Raspberry Pi. The board dimensions and connector positions are identical to the previous versions, only the LED positions have changed to the opposite side.
The four USB ports provide up to 2.4 A of current for high-performance USB devices. Thanks to the integrated WiFi and Bluetooth interface, the Pi 3 now only needs a power adaptor and you are ready to go!
Our attractively priced bundles contains
If you want to get started quickly, take a look at our turn-key Raspberry Pi Systems. Those are "Plug & Play" computers that come fully assembled, pre-installed and tested from the factory.
Included with Delivery
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B board in original packaging.
Included with our bundles:
|Accessory Kit||Complete Kit 8 GB||Complete Kit 16 GB||Complete Kit 32 GB|
|Board||Raspberry Pi 3 Model B board in original packaging|
|Memory Card||Kingston / Goodram 8 GB Klasse 4||SanDisk Ultra 16 GB Klasse 10 A1 UHS-I||SanDisk Ultra 32 GB Klasse 10 A1 UHS-I|
|Power Supply||Goobay Wall Power Supply 5V/2.5A|
|HMDI Cable||Goobay Highspeed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 2m|
- New CPU generation: Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit quad-core, 1.2 GHz, 1 GB RAM (BCM2837 64-bit ARMv8 ARM Cortex-A53)
- Bluetooth 4.1 (Low Energy) and Wi-Fi on board
- Fast Ethernet LAN port 10/100 MBit/s
- Composite video / audio port (3.5mm jack)
- 4x USB 2.0 port
- Full-size HDMI port
- DSI display interface port
- CSI camera port
- 40 pin GPIO port
- micro-USB port for power supply
- microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 85.6 x 56 x 21 mm
- Raspberry Pi Forum: Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- c't Article (DE): Erste Schritte mit dem Raspberry Pi
- c't Article (DE): Raspberry Pi - Das richtige Modell und Betriebssystem, die schönsten Projekte
|Shipping weight:||0.06 Kg|