- Rated capacity: 500mAh
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum charge current: 1C = 500mA
- Minimum discharge voltage: 3.0V
- Maximum discharge current: 3C = 1500mA
- Standard charge: 0.5C charge current up to 4.2V, then continue charging with 4.2V charge voltage until the charge current drops to
- Integrated protection circuit to protect against overcharge, deep discharge and short-circuit
- Operating temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Lifetime: > 500 cycles (test conditions: charge 0.5C to 4.2V, discharge: 0.5C to 3.0V, 70% or more of the capacity of the first cycle)
- Type Connector: JST PH 2.0
- Connection cable length: approx. 9cm
- Dimensions: approx. 35 x 30 x 5.0 mm
Please read the safety regulations for lithium polymer cells before use to avoid potential dangers.
You can find them under downloads or here. We are not responsible for any damage that may result from the improper use of these batteries. With the purchase of the article you recognize these references.
|Shipping weight:||0.01 Kg|