Raspberry Pi Pico
The Raspberry Pi Pico is a microcontroller board based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller chip.
- RP2040 microcontroller with 2MByte Flash
- Micro-USB B port for power and data (and for reprogramming the Flash)
- Exposes 26 multi-function 3.3V General Purpose I/O (GPIO)
- Can be surface mounted as a module or added with pin headers
- 3-pin ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD) port
- Various options for easily powering the unit from micro-USB, external supplies or batteries
- High quality, low cost, high availability
- Comprehensive SDK, software examples and documentation
Based on the brand-new Raspberry Pi RP2040 ARM chipset
The Raspberry Pi Pico is based on the RP2040, a powerful dual-core Cortex M0+ ARM processor with 2x133 MHz.
2x20 pins with numerous inputs and outputs
The Pico can be equipped with pin headers or soldered directly to a PCB via the solder lugs. The interfaces include USB 1.1 host/device, 26 GPIOs, 2x UART, 2x I2C, 2x SPI, 16x PWM and an ADC with 12-bit and 500 ksps.