incorporates 9-axis motion sensor ICM20948 and baroceptor LPS22HB
ThePico-10DOF-IMU is an IMU sensor expansion module specialized for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates sensors including gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, baroceptor, and uses I2C bus for communication.
Combined with the Raspberry Pi Pico, it can be used to collect environment sensing data like temperature and barometric pressure, or to easily DIY a robot that detects motion gesture and orientation.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Onboard ICM20948 (3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-axis magnetometer) for detecting motion gesture, orientation, and magnetic field
- Onboard LPS22HB barometric pressure sensor, for sensing the atmospheric pressure of the environment
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
|accelerometer||resolution: 16-bit measuring range (configurable): ±2, ±4, ±8, ±16g operating current: 68.9uA|
|gyroscope||resolution: 16-bit measuring range (configurable): ±250, ±500, ±1000, ±2000°/sec operating current: 1.23mA|
|magnetometer||resolution: 16-bit measuring range: ±4900µT operating current: 90uA|
|baroceptor||measuring range: 260 ~ 1260hPa measuring accuracy (ordinary temperature): ±0.025hPa measuring speed: 1Hz - 75Hz|
onboard female pin header for direct attaching to Raspberry Pi Pico Stackable design
- ICM20948 9-axis motion sensor, I2C bus
- LPS22HB barometric pressure sensor, I2C bus
- RT9193-33 3.3V linear voltage regulator
- LSF0204PWR 4-ch voltage translator
- RT9193-18 1.8V linear voltage regulator
- Power indicator
- Raspberry Pi Pico header for attaching to Raspberry Pi Pico, stackable design
* Resources for different product may vary, please check the wiki page to confirm the actually provided resources.
- Pico-10DOF-IMU x1
|Shipping weight:||0.01 Kg|