The affordable and easy-to-use instrument that enables you to create better, more energy-efficient products. Measure current from nanoamps to amps while simultaneously measuring voltage, power, and energy.
- 250 kHz bandwidth with 2 million samples per second, 14-bit, simultaneous current and voltage
- Rapid 1 µs switching between shunt resistors for seamless dynamic current measurement
- Computes power and total energy
- Sensor ports electrically isolated from USB
- Works with Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X and Linux
All Joulescopes come fully calibrated from the factory at no additional cost. The ISO 17025:2017 NIST-traceable calibration option includes additional testing and calibration performed by Tra-Cal, an ANAB accredited calibration laboratory.
|Sampling Rate||2 MS/s|
|Voltage Range||-1 .. 15 V|
|Current Range||-1 .. 3 A (10A Pulse) @ 1.5 nA Resolution|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (electrically isolated)|
- Joulescope with installed banana jack front panel
- USB Cable
- T15 Torx screwdriver (for swapping the front panel)
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying case