The MDP (Mini Digital Power System) is a modular, programmable power supply system. Multiple modules can be combined as needed to create a multi-channel system tailored to the target application.
The MDP-XP consists of a display control module MDP-M01 and a digital power module MDP-P905. The wireless 2.4 GHz connection allows several channels (90W output power each) to be freely combined. The MDP-XP is a linear DC power supply with high stability and reliability with an innovative user interface. The MDP-XP can be compared with significantly larger and more expensive power supply gear.
The MDP-M01 display control module is equipped with a 2.8-inch TFT screen and can display voltage and current waveforms in real-time, supports data statistics and can be linked to a maximum of six power modules simultaneously. The MDP-M01 power module is based on highly efficient hybrid technology: The output is controlled by a low-noise switching regulator with a downstream linear regulator and thus offers a very low residual ripple of typ. 0.25 mV, fast transient response and precise fine tuning.
- Output up to 30V/5A with up to 90W output power
- 2.4 GHz wireless interface for communication between display module and power modules
- DC wide range input between 4.2V and 30V, which may drop down to 2.7V after power-on
- Fast transient response and responsive overcurrent protection
- Highly stable load control and intelligent line compensation
- Passive cooling thanks to a high efficiency output topology with up to 90 W output power
- Supports symmetric, series and parallel connection
- Comprehensive protection features: input overvoltage/undervoltage, reverse polarity, reverse current, overtemperature and overcurrent
- Display module MDP-M01
- Power module MDP-P905
- User manual
|Shipping weight:||0.52 Kg|