7.8" HDMI e-paper display
Paper-like experience, care for your eyes
- Display PortHDMI
- Display PanelE-paper
- Viewing Angle>170°
- Display ColorBlack and White
- Grey Scale2-16 (1-4bit)
- EnvironmentAmbient Light Required
- Display TypePassively Reflective
- Display AdvantageEye Care, No Blue Light
- Display AdjustmentMode/Contrast
- Device SupportPi/Jetson/PC
- Limited by display principle, E-paper monitor has lower refresh rate (about 15Hz on mode A2), it only suits office/study applications such as coding, document editing, spreadsheet making, webpage browsing, etc.
- For scenes where high refresh rate is required, say, entertainment or gaming, please choose other normal LCD monitors.
- E-paper monitor reflects ambient light for displaying, without emitting light actively, producing no blue light. It is an ideal choice for people who have to use computer for quite a long time, and are troubled by dry eyes or eyestrain.
- VGA is not available (there may be flickering or distortion caused by the VGA analog signal)
- If your computer has no HDMI port, please feel free to contact us with a picture of the computer connector panel, so that we can recommend a proper adapter.
Device & System Support
Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
Working with Raspberry Pi (take Pi 4 as example)
Working with AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working with Computer
Advantages of EINK
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in clear fluid will move to sides of microcapsule when electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper. E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
Quick response, low latency
Refresh technology based on FPGA, quick response, low latency
Multi mode support
Three available modes: GC16, A2, and A2+, selected via Mode button
Contrast and refresh rate adjustment
Supports up to 10 contrast options, and 5 refresh rate options Combined with different mode, it is possible to tune your best own effect
Smartphone desktop mode support
Huawei (EMUI) and Samsung (DEX) smartphone desktop mode full screen display
Introduction and Dimensions
Resources & Services